My current net worth is €294,927.20 (44.01% of my first goal – €670K).
The first month of 2018.
Shit, time flies. Even when you’re not having fun…
This year, I focus on my health, on my company and on growing my net worth. I really want to escalate my real estate portfolio to a huge one.
My state of mind
I am quite OK with the growth rate of my net worth, but now my mind shifted to my company. We’re working hard to bring it up. In fact, I have no time for this blog, and given that the amount of money I make with it is very low, I may discontinue this project… 🙁
At the same time, I understood that my state of mind and type A personality has been the root cause of my adrenal fatigue.
I want to focus on my health above all and have enough energy to focus on my projects, including my company and my career. I do hope that 2018 will be the best year of my life, the year in which I reverse my illness! I promise to work hard and do my best towards that goal.
RP#1 is still my Primary Property (PP).
The rental income in January was (unexpectedly) €1,225. I’ve been saying it should have been close to €2,000, but the renovation works in RP#3 took way longer than I expected. Also, as I sold RP#4, which means €200 less in the total rental income.
Next month, I know I will hit €1,700, and I will have another unit to rent out. Ideally, the portfolio as it is, should yield €2,000 every month.
During 2018, I expect to hit €3,500/mo at some point and I am positive I will do that.
My online income in January was low. As I said before, I either increment my SEO quality badly or it will be difficult to reach an amount that makes it a real business (at the very least €15,000/yr). Because I have very limited time to the blog, I don’t think it will grow in the next year.
As I also said before, I don’t think that I can make a lot of money on my blog if I don’t push it or I start displaying ads, which is something I am not particularly keen on doing. The strategy to my blog will definitely have to be carefully planned, but for now, I am not desperate to make money with it, so I will just stick to the original plan (no ads, no monetization, focus on growing the blog organically as much as possible).
If you want to have instant cash do NOT replicate my strategy; this one is for the long haul although I started to realize that I may actually terminate this project.
My Real Estate business
My Real Estate business is still growing. This year, I will try to make about €100,000 and cash out a part of that in dividends and mostly buy real estate through the company.
Goals for January
- Stick to my perfect routine (I will write a post on this on January 8th). ALMOST DONE. Made some progress but I am still far from having perfect execution.
- Finish my second book. DONE! I am excited about this one.
- Take 1 week 100% off (and do this for the next 6 months!). FAIL. However, I understood how this is impacting my recovery and I will change gears soon.
- Write 8 posts on the blog. DONE… but probably the last month I did so.
- Write at least 1 guest post. DONE… but probably the last month I did so.
- Take at least 7 cold showers. FAIL. One is too cold. Two I fear this may tax my adrenals too much.
- Go to bed before 10.30pm every day (I will actually try 9:45 to create a safety buffer). FAIL. Argghhh, I regret this one. I am now at 11pm, but I will follow this in the next month for sure.
- Follow the nofap protocol aggressively (for health reasons, not social phobia or anything like that). DONE! I ejaculated twice.
- Increase my page authority beyond 50. FAIL. And honestly I don’t know what is going on…
Goals for February
- Stick to my perfect routine.
- Go for a walk every single day.
- Take 1 week 100% off (and do this for the next 6 months!)
- Go to bed before 10.30pm every day (I will actually try 9:45 to create a safety buffer).
- Learn about bio-identical hormone modulation and start doing that.
- Follow the nofap protocol aggressively (for health reasons, not social phobia or anything like that).
- Be happy.
Enjoy life guys!