My dear dudes,
After my reflection on 2016, it is time to clearly and realistically define my goals for 2017.
I am working towards 2017 being one of the most productive years of my life. I want to work mostly on 4 different angles: my finances, my self-development, my health, and of course, my blog. So, without further due, where we go…
- Post at least 3 times a week. Now that the makeover is done, and I am partnering up with someone to take care of social media, I will have a lot more time to post a lot of valuable, rich posts. I will try to stick to 3 posts a week and not fail!
- I hope to complete the task of “The ten roads to riches” by Ken Fisher till the end of the year. , and provide summaries and reviews for all of them. For instance, and because I’ve received messages about the next book, here’s a little disclosure: I will be posting a summary + review of the book
- I want to grow the number of subscribers of the blog to 6000 (currently we are at 650), and 25.000 likes on the recently created .
- Find a fully flexible (probably freelancing or consultancy) job, which permits me to live in one of my units and make $25k for the year. As I will be working in Germany till the end of March, this job will only start from April 1st. Given that this is my gap year, I will look for a job that is everything but stressful or takes too much time. I am aiming at working 2 weeks of the month.
- Rent out all my units (4 of them are currently rented out) and make $20k from that. I expect less than $3k of expenses on all units.
- Make $40k on my investments and businesses. I’ve been working very hard to shift from my full time job to (semi) passive income streams. I am pretty positive that 2017 will be a big mark in this regard.
- The ultimate goal is to make $85k, net $50k (a big chunk will go towards ), have very low living expenses and fully flexible jobs.
- I want to dominate the Portuguese fiscal code, as I started to believe that I would be better off with an LLC to hold my Real Estate.
- I want to participate as much on Quora as in the last quarter. In particular, I am aiming to become a 2017 TopWriter, and hit 20m views (3.5m as of Dec 2016) and 20k subscribers (4.4k as of Dec 2016).
- I want to publish 3 books, but I won’t kick my ass if I can’t publish all of them during 2017. One will certainly be published till mid-2017 as it has been in the works for a long while now. I would like to publish a second one till the end of the year.
- Not letting other people affect me in a negative way. I’ve been suffering from anxiety caused by other people’s comments or actions, and this is certainly something that I want to achieve as a person.
- Stop worrying (I do worry too much).
- Cultivate all my friendships and create at least 10 new great relationships.
- Learn a lot about renovating homes (and doing it myself). More specifically, I want to learn how to build a foundation from scratch (both with concrete and wood), apply tiles and do plumbing.
- Maybe get a pet.
- I want to re-gain the shape I had in 2011. I was muscular and shredded and used to feel awesome every single day. Sadly, , but 2017 will definitely be the year in terms of improving and reversing the current situation. I will also write regularly on the status of my health.
- Do one or two 7-day juice cleanse with organic juicing. I’ve located the producer, and I have everything in place to make it happen.
- Meditate a minimum of 15 every single day of the year and follow a mostly protein, ultra clean diet.
- Finally move to my dream home, and live alone. I bought and renovated a home to a fine detail, which I want to live in, from April 2017 onwards. Maybe buying a countryside home (for personal use and short-term rentals).
If you liked this post,and .