My current worth is €250,930.54 (37.45% of my first goal – €670K).
OK, I am onto something now. Not only I was able to increase my net worth by 2000 euros, as I was also able to spend more money with my lifestyle (aka healthcare costs). Plus, my company is doing well and I am loving it.
I am also way less anxious, in general. This is also true for my early retirement plan. I will tell you why:
- I am living alone, in one of my previous rentals, spending tons of money with my dizziness and adrenal fatigue, and yet I am able to increase my net worth.
- My company is doing well and honestly, I don’t think I must running like Bolt (or Gatlin, for that matter).
- I am positive I will be financially free when I turn 33.
- It is time to finally calm the f* down and enjoy life. I’ve been running my entire life and the result hasn’t been that I was looking for.
This month I was still very dizzy. However, after a lot of reading, I am finally improving my adrenal fatigue. These are the things I want to do regardless of what happens:
- I will continue to meditate for 15-30 minutes every single day.
- I will go to bed between 10pm and 10.30pm.
- I am looking into diversifying my investments to land.
- I will still try to be a silent partner in a bigger Real Estate company.
- I am relaxing and doing sports like no other time in the last 4 years. The next things to do is to write my following books and escalate my online businesses.
- I will start a line of credit based on my current portfolio.
As far as posting on FCTR, I am sorry but I’ve been so dizzy this is nearly impossible now. I even struggle to write the net worth and online income posts. I promise to try to write at least a post every week. Hopefully, I will treat my dizziness in the next months and then come back to post as often as I was posting.
I am living in RP#1, as I said before. This property is listed for sale at the same time. I believe that I will be living until the end of the year, until when I expect to acquire a new property to live in myself. I will get another mortgage for this new home. If I do sell RP#1, I will put €35k to work and throw €10k into P2P lending, as I said before.
The rental income in July was €1,195. This month, it will be slightly higher and then increase substantially until the end of the year. I actually believe that I will hit €2,000 until the end of the year!
In the meantime, I gotta tell you that I bought RP#4! This is a fix and flip without any fixing. I was able to acquire this property for €50,000 and I am confident I will sell it for about €75,000. The garage of the property is rented for €190/mo, so I won’t even be concerned while the property is listed (probably for €99,990).
This month, I will finally start the renovation works in RP#3. Like I said, I estimate they will cost me about €25,000. Last time I said I was not sure where I was going to get the money from. Well, now I know: my company has enough money lying around and I will withdraw some dividends – just enough to pay for the renovation works. In fact, I think that I will use a €5,000 bonus I will get from my employer. After this renovation, I have already agreed to rent out 3 units to a sub-leasing company, for a total of €500 per month (which is an essential step to hit €2,000 until the end of the year).
My online income for July was also bad, as I barely invested anytime online. I will comment on this in the online income report/income diary.
My Real Estate business
My Real Estate business is growing steadily as I was able to do some small biz. I expect to make about €25,000 net with my company until the end of the year. Next year, I will try to make about €100,000.
Goals for July
July’s goals were mostly failed:
- Make sure I take medication that works, keep calm, do things I love (like sports, great food, etc) and enjoy life (sounds crazy but I haven’t been doing this). DONE. I will though to learn more and more about adrenal fatigue and neck pain.
- Take one week entirely to write my second book, relax a lot, watch movies. FAIL. Permanent dizziness was the reason though.
- Plan the renovation of RP#3 and furniture RP#1 entirely (so I can live there properly). FAIL. Pushed this to August.
- Write a lot on the blog. Two posts a week and do not fail. FAIL. Permanent dizziness was the reason though.
- Start leaving medication and introducing supplements gently. DONE. I will learn more and more about adrenal fatigue and neck pain and introduce more and more supplements as time goes by.
- Make at least $200 online and write 1 guest post. FAIL. Permanent dizziness was the reason for this too.
Enjoy life guys!