My morning and evening routines – what I will do for my health in 2018
Given that I need to resolve a few health issues, especially related to dizziness, I need to come up with a morning and day routine that is really powerful against disease in general. I will be combining this with a fine-tuned diet, acupuncture and a few other things.
- Thank God for the day and promise Him and myself I will live to its fullest, as well as be generous, kind and happy.
- Use positive affirmations.
- Motivate myself, including convincing myself of my natural ability to heal.
- Meditate for 5 minutes.
- Visualize for 5 minutes.
- Stand up and stretch.
Start the day with a vegetable juice (possibly with beets¹) with ionic minerals. Alternatively, I may have these ionic minerals with a citrus (mostly lemon) juice, or I will drink a ginger tea. Every quarter, I will do 1-month cycles of bromelain on empty stomach, to lower inflammation in the body.
During the day
- 30 minutes a day of infra-red therapy.
- 30 minutes of deep meditation.
- Strech my neck (seems to work well against a stiff neck, like mine).
- Do lymph drainage massages whenever possible.
- Go for a run whenever energy allows and there is sun out there. Do that as close to noon as possible.
As for the lymph massage, I will go with this one:
Now, there are a few things that I will make a priority throughout the year because I am positive they will help me:
- Detox at the very least 2 in the year, but probably once (meaning 7 days) every quarter and one day in the week (Sunday).
- Drink bone broth² at least once a month. This is hard because we need to prepare it, and it takes a long time to cook. I don’t care, it heals a leaky gut 😉
- Eat tons (I mean at least 20% of my food intake) of fermented foods and bring my gut to a whole new level.
- Avoid ejaculation as much as possible, and at least for 60 days every quarter.
- Massage my own body in a way that I work on the fascia of my stomach, back, and neck.
- Put the computer away on Sundays (all of a sudden it feels that I have a lot of time).
- Take care of my gut so that my bowels move at least once a day, minimum. Ideally, I will get to 2x/day.
- Drink tons of water throughout the year.
- Continue to learn about health, detoxing and gut health.
- Learn how to do awesome bone broths, and fermented foods such as kombucha, water kefir and fermented vegetables and fruits.
Going to bed (always before 10:30!)
- Thank God for the day and the great things that I had.
- Thank God for all the good things that I have in my life. Being grateful is praying for real.
- Meditate for 5 minutes;
- Visualize for 5 minutes;
- Use ho’oponoopono for the bad things that happened in the day or things that bother me.
Is there anything else you’d recommend me to do? 🙂 Go ahead and let me know in the comments down below. 😉
¹ – beets have betaine – a powerful cancer fighter and liver supporter, and nitrates – which relax blood vessels and improve the blood flow, plus it has a lot of iron which is great to fight anemia and fights inflammation.
² – bone broth is super healthy, especially if you’ve got leaky gut. Check out this presentation by Dr. Kaayla Daniel, who researched bone broth for over 20 years.