My current worth is €248,842.76 (37.14% of my first goal – €670K).
Finally, a small increase in net worth. Nothing really important happened except for moving my emergency funds to government bonds and saving €1000 from my salary. Yet…
I am SO frustrated…
I live times of anxiety, to be honest. I want to accelerate my dream to be financially independent, especially whenever I get worse from CFS.
It seems that I am walking very slowly towards my dream – not RUNNING like Bolt…
This month, I got a lot worse. As you may have noticed, I haven’t posted much this month. That is because I was dizzy for like 90% of the time. Fortunately, this got better last week. I can see a few things that affect my health in a negative way:
- I am not really living the life I want. I want to do business. Make serious money fast. Not making collecting 200 buck rents every month while sending someone over to check
- I am not into my research job. It doesn’t excite me anymore. Getting to the best conferences won’t even change my mood. I’d rather be running a business selling homes for most of the time.
- I get frustrated if I see people making money really fast. It is taking me for god damn ever to do that.
- I am not really improving my life, although I live where I want to live. I am not 100% free as I use to be. Small deals and responsibility fill up my mind constantly.
- My body doesn’t seem to relax and enjoy the moment like it used to. I can’t really understand why.
A few things I started to do, which I believe will improve all this together:
- I will start a 90-day 15-30 minute meditation challenge. I don’t care which day it is or what came up. I will meditate no matter what.
- I will try to be a silent partner in a bigger Real Estate company. The bottom line is, I don’t want to be there (as I have a job and a gazillion of things to worry about), but I want to be part of something greater.
- I am going to diversify my investments to land. There is a ton of subsidies nowadays, so I will meet up with someone who knows what this market and start acquiring land.
- I am taking one week every three weeks to (1) relax and do sports, (2) write my following books and (3) escalate my online businesses. I am seriously committed to this.
- last, but not least, I will carefully study a line of credit based on my current portfolio (a post is coming soon). This is the equivalent to cash refinance in the US, just so you know what I am talking about. This will be a huge step in enlarging my real estate portfolio, should it be taken.
I moved temporarily to RP#1, as I said before. This property is listed for sale at the same time. I believe that I will be living until the end of the year, until when I expect to acquire a new property to live in myself. I will get another mortgage for this new home. If I do sell RP#1, I will put €35k to work and throw €10k into P2P lending, as I said before.
The rental income in June was only €1,195 because some of my tenants on RP#3 simply vanished! Remember I was going to have a contracted automatically bumped by €50? Yeah, forget that. Those tenants are gone! They haven’t damaged the property at all and actually left it completely cleaned. However, they left without a warning – which is a contract break.
Now, the good news. I rented out another unit in RP#3 (for €240) starting from August 1st. Again… on the last day of the month! 🙂 This means that RP#3 alone will be collecting €755.
The other good news is that without the tenants who left, I can start working on the renovation of the remaining units in RP#3. I estimate this will cost me about €25,000. Not sure where I will get the money from, to be honest. After this renovation, I have already agreed to rent out 3 units to a sub-leasing company, for a total of €500 per month. This will be an 8-10 year contract. This means that RP#3 will yield €1,255. Considering the rental income from RP#2 (and assuming 0 dollars from RP#1), I will total €1,770/mo until the end of the year, assuming I don’t buy further real estate.
My online income for June was bad, as I barely invested anytime online. I will comment on this in the online income report/income diary.
My Real Estate business
My Real Estate business didn’t really witness a growth but I hope to change this quite soon.
Goals for June
June’s goals were miserably failed. A lot happened, but I was sick for most of the time. Being sick most of the time sucks. I really need to work on my health. Moving to RP#1 and a few other things I’ve been done will pay off in the long term, I hope!
- Make at least $1000 online and continue to promote the blog aggressively. FAIL (I was sick for most of the time)
- Bring down RP#3 last bills to less than €1000. DONE (I paid off all the bills on RP#3 there were)
- Read one book. FAIL (I was sick for most of the time)
- Rent out another unit. DONE (This is a 2-year leasing contract)
For the next month:
- Make sure I take medication that works, keep calm, do things I love (like sports, great food, etc) and enjoy life (sounds crazy but I haven’t been doing this).
- Take one week entirely to write my second book, relax a lot, watch movies
- Plan the renovation of RP#3 and furniture RP#1 entirely (so I can live there properly).
- Write a lot on the blog. Two posts a week and do not fail.
- Start leaving medication and introducing supplements gently.
- Make at least $200 online and write 1 guest post.
Enjoy life guys!