My current net worth is €269,935.44 (40.28% of my first goal – €670K).
Finally, a decent net worth increase… After so many months of sideways updates, I finally have a decent increase. However, this one is primarly due to rental property #4, which has finally been transfered into my name. I bought the property for €50,000, but I suspect I can sell it for at least €70,000 – I will do a complete post on this soon.
I have already started to cash out some dividends out of my real estate company, which will go exclusively towards the renovation of rental property #3. Therefore, they don’t show up here, as the renovation has already started and I moved the funds directly to the contractor’s account. I will update the value of rental property #3 in the next net worth update.
Despite I have a considerable net worth increase this month, I still think my net worth should be growing faster. In fact, this increase has exclusively to do with the acquisition of rental property #4, and I hope that I can sell it until the end of the year (the post will say exactly why). If I don’t sell it, this net worth increase will not mean a lot;
You can see that I am also having less and less cash. This will not put me in a comfortable situation if there is any significant market correction soon (both in the stock market and real estate). This is another reason why I want to resell RP#4, for a profit. I will definitely hold onto the cash then, unless I see another quick flip like what RP#4 seems to be.
It is too bad I am still anxious about getting financially independent, but pragmatically speaking, I am quite on track. I feel I should be enjoying life calmly, while testing small things here and there to accelerate my growth. I wouldn’t mind being this uncomfortable with my growth, if I was completely healthy because I actually happen to think that it could play to my favor. However, being dizzy, tired and weak, I wish I was more calm.
I am still struggling with permanent dizziness but I could post quite more often than in the last months. I also prepared some awesome posts for October and hopefully I will stay one month ahead so that there is no shortage of posts on the blog.
RP#1 actually become my Primary Property (PP), as I said before, so it will show up as such in the next reports.
The rental income in September was, again, €1,055. I said that I was going to cash in €1,270, but I forgot that one of the units in RP#2 doesn’t pay rent in August. In October, I will cash in €1,460, which will be the highest rental income I’ve ever received in a month. As I said, this should be very close to €2,000 in December or January next year, once the renovation or RP#3 is finished.
The renovation of RP#3 has already started, as I said above, and I’ve been using the dividends from my company to fund it. I will do a complete post on this renovation later this month (I will even include pictures ;)).
My online income for September was better than in the last months, because I posted more, which generated more sales. I will comment on this in the online income report/income diary.
My Real Estate business
My Real Estate business is growing steadily. I still expect to make about €25,000 net with my company until the end of the year. Next year, I will try to make about €100,000.
Goals for September
All goals for September were achieved!
- Calm the f* down, and enjoy life without thinking about Early Retirement and how to grow my net worth faster. Partially DONE. Still not as I would like to, but better than last months.
- Take 3 days off to write my second book, relax a lot, watch movies and TV series. Partially DONE. I could indeed write another chapter of my second book and did watch a movie. Need to improve this next month.
- Write at last 4 posts on the blog. DONE.
- Go to bed before 11pm every day. DONE. In the future, I will try to do it at 10.30. For now, let’s stick to 11pm for another month or so.
- Start the nofap protocol (for health reasons, not social phobia or anything like that). DONE. This is a really though protocol, but I can see the merits. I will go clean in October again.
- Make at least $200 online and write 1 guest post. DONE. I actually wrote 2 guest posts and made more than $200 online. 😉
Goals for October
- Continue to calm the f* down even more, and enjoy life without thinking about Early Retirement and how to grow my net worth faster.
- Take 3 days off to finish my second book, relax a lot, watch movies and TV series.
- Put the computer away on Sundays.
- Write 8 posts on the blog.
- Go to bed before 11pm every day.
- Continue the nofap protocol (for health reasons, not social phobia or anything like that).
- Make at least $200 online and write 5 (yes, FIVE) guest posts.
- Increase my page authority beyond 50.
Enjoy life guys!