My current net worth is €288,552.22 (43.07% of my first goal – €670K).
If you remember, one of my goals for 2017 was to hit €300,000 in net worth (or very close to it), and I actually managed it. Well, let’s say that 290k is good enough. ^.^
My state of mind
I have finally made peace with the growth rate of my net worth!
I want to focus on my health above all and have enough energy to focus on my projects, including my company and my career. I do hope that 2018 will be the best year of my life, the year in which I reverse my illness! I promise to work hard and do my best towards that goal. To mark this commitment, I just spent a week without a computer and a cellphone.
RP#1 is now my Primary Property (PP), as I said before, so it will show up as such in the next reports.
The rental income in December was €1,225. I’ve been saying it should be close to €2,000, but the renovation works in RP#3 took way longer than I expected. Also, I sold RP#4, which means €200 less in the total rental income.
In February, I should get over €1,700, as the renovation or RP#3 will certainly be over.
During 2018, I expect to hit €3,500/mo at some point and I am positive I will do that.
My online income in December was very low. As I said before, I either increment my SEO quality badly or it will be difficult to reach an amount that makes it a real business (at the very least €15,000/yr).
As I also said before, I don’t think that I can make a lot of money on my blog if I don’t push it or I start displaying ads, which is something I am not particularly keen on doing. The strategy to my blog will definitely have to be carefully planned, but for now, I am not desperate to make money with it, so I will just stick to the original plan (no ads, no monetization, focus on growing the blog organically as much as possible).
If you want to have instant cash do NOT replicate my strategy; this one is for the long haul!
My Real Estate business
My Real Estate business is still growing. Next year, I will try to make about €100,000 and cash out a part of that in dividends and mostly buy real estate through the company.
Goals for December
- Create and stick to my perfect routine (I will write a post on this). FAIL. I did improve my routine but being dizzy all the time doesn’t help. Yet, this has actually more to do with procrastination than being dizzy. In 2018, I can’t fail!
- Write at least another chapter of my second book. DONE!
- Put the computer away on Sundays – every single Sunday. FAIL. I am so god damn hooked on the online world…
- Write 8 posts on the blog. DONE!
- Write at least 1 guest post. DONE!
- Go to bed before 10.30pm every day. FAIL. This is something I really need to improve.
- Follow the nofap protocol aggressively (for health reasons, not social phobia or anything like that). ALMOST DONE! And in January I will be taking it to a point where faps are inexistent, I hope!
- Make at least $200 online.
- Increase my page authority beyond 50. FAIL. This is really surprising me. I should be doing much better at this point in time…
Goals for January
- Stick to my perfect routine (I will write a post on this on January 8th).
- Finish my second book.
- Take 1 week 100% off (and do this for the next 6 months!).
- Write 8 posts on the blog.
- Write at least 1 guest post.
- Take at least 7 cold showers.
- Go to bed before 10.30pm every day (I will actually try 9:45 to create a safety buffer).
- Follow the nofap protocol aggressively (for health reasons, not social phobia or anything like that).
- Increase my page authority beyond 50.
Enjoy life guys!