My current net worth is €406,947.09 (60.74% of my first goal – €670K).
It is surprising how I have been managing to keep growing my net worth even by spending tons of money every month. That behavior of Ben, who micromanaged 5 bucks on a monthly basis, is now gone. I am spending tons of money in therapies and what not, for the sake of my health.
At the same time, I was able to ramp up my monthly income, by securing some contracts, but they will end by Abril 2020. This means that my income will take a hit then, if I don’t secure any other contract (via my company or as Ben myself), so I’ve set this new goal: by Abril 2020 I should have €3000 net coming in every single month without me having to do anything for it.
The cool thing is that I think I will meet this goal. More to come on a separate post. Onto this month now…
The conclusion is kinda obvious: another great month. You may notice that this is solely due to the acquisition of a new property, which basically brings in €50,000 to my net worth. I’ve had this discussion before: “Ben, you can’t do that, because that is all artificial, you can only update the books when you sell the property”. The key thing is that I’ve got an offer on this property, right after I bought it. And the offer was €100,000… so that is what I am keeping in the books for now.
If the deal goes through (I am keeping my fingers crossed), this will represent a lot of liquidity. I don’t want to cash out on the other properties, because I live myself in RP#1 (which should actually be called PP1) and I don’t plan to move soon, and the other properties are clearly long holds (expect for RP#5, which I also have in the market).
If the deal goes through I hope to be sitting on €100,000 in cash until the end of the year. That will be a heck of an accomplishment, and a heck of a security in my eyes. Hopefully, we’ll see the interest account rise over the next months…
As far as my health, things have been retracting lately. I will take some time off again and recharge. As I said last month, I have actually been able to spot the direction I want to follow, and I am confidant that I will win eventually!
My FOCUS (Follow One Course Until Success) is still the same:
- Rebuild my health. Things are making more sense as I go, and I’ve also been able to identify things that need to be fixed in my body as well as new treatments. Remember me telling last month I was about to get tested? Yes, heavy metals hello! I am so God damn intoxicated with Mercury and Lead the guys at the lab didn’t believe it. I know what I will do to get over this, because I will let the body take his time. I hope that by April 2020 (and you know why…) I am at 100% of near that.
- Grow my company so that I can live off of it. I estimated I can live entirely off of my company by April 2020. This is not a slam dunk, though. We have been facing a lot of legal issues that are still not clear, and even though we are structuring the company in a way that we will all passively live off of it, this may be a big barrier. I think that only the future will tell whether we will be able to accomplish this without problems. Yet, even if we face some challenges, we will certainly be able to profit out of the monster we are building. We just need a little bit more of asset protection going forward. 🙂
I’ve been meeting tons of people with similar symptoms to mine. Some call it chronic fatigue syndrome, antibiotic poisoning (or floxies) due to fluoroquinolone toxicity (which is probably part of my problem as well), adrenal fatigue, and many other names.
Recently I decided to test myself against toxic metals. My symptoms don’t make any sense. I’ve always been SUPER healthy until I got sick, and nobody can trace back my symptoms to any known pattern (called “disease” by western medicine). So toxic metals could be a problem.
And they are.
I tested positive for mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium toxicity. Now, I didn’t simply “tested positive”, my levels of these metals are THROUGH the f* roof.
There are two important things to say:
- I was right in thinking that I had skyrocketing levels of mercury in my body, together with chronic defect detox pathways. As I said last month, my body has been accumulating toxins like no one’s business over the last 4-5 years like crazy, and they decided to show up altogether.
- I will have to change a lot of things in my diet and lifestyle over the next times (probably years…), including try a low Thiol diet (and keep at it if I succeed) and start the ACC protocol (follow the same link, you’ll get there). I’ve been researching about heavy metal detox, and ACC seems to be the safest method there is, so I will give this one a shot, starting in September (although the low Thiol test is to be done in August.
Now I finally have a serious diagnose to go after. And I will nail it, I am sure!
I keep concluding the same things as I go through this journey:
- When you’re sick and trying to heal, you should give your body some time.
- If you are tired, and you need to rest. Your body heals when rested (in the parasympathetic mode) and sleeping.
- Anything that takes you from the present moment to the future or the past will only play against yourself;
- If you forget about your sickness you’ll heal faster; Don’t look for symptoms, you’ll be able to see them crystal clear (which is not good).
- If you look for red, you’ll see red everywhere. Try to shift your thoughts to other things other than your symptoms and how you feel;
- That said, always listen to your body. We’re all different. What works for me doesn’t work for you and the other way around. Your body is able to tell you what it wants, so pay attention (without overdoing it).
RP#1 is still my Primary Property (PP).
The rental income in July was, … take a deep breath … , €1,445. Guess what, I’ve got two units vacant, meaning €550 on the tame every single month. This is even with a property manager in the ground…. and no, it is not the market that is cool, they are being reckless (just like I was for two months). I hope I have better news next month!
With my mortgage rates re-negotiated, the next step is to hit €2,000/mo in rents, and I will clearly focus on that this month.
As I presented RP#4, the game changer, I am confidant that I am building a monster portfolio…
Real Estate Company
My Real Estate business is still growing nicely, and I feel blessed for the great opportunities and partners I have.
Sadly, my biggest client broke the news on me that they are shutting down for business by the end of the year. I can either take this as a huge loss or I can see the upside and grow. We are starting to push the online side of the business and this may be our opener.
If we want to go after the online market, we need to up our subscriber list to 10.000 subscribers until March 2019. This is not an easy job (unless we throw a lot of money at it, which we do not want to do). The key thing to make this happen is to establish partnerships and gain visibility. But this is incredibly hard (or time-consuming). We will keep growing our client base as aggressively as possible.
Our offline model is well defined by now.
My online income in July was about €400. This was one of the best months ever, in that regard.
I am still losing money with the blog, but making money with it is definitely not the main goal, so I don’t really care. I will focus more on this subject later on, I am not overly concerned about this right now. Let the blog gain more authority + once I have the time to write a few posts a month things will change.
You want to support my blog in any way (even by simply donating a few bucks)? Please let me know in the comments down below.
Goals for July
- Stick to my perfect routine and continue on dreaming. KINDA DONE. I need to visualize for longer and be way more present. Same with meditation.
- Go for a walk every single day, in the morning. DONE. I also learned to do headstands for more than 1 minute and starting with my feet on the ground.
- Go to bed at 10pm every day and NOT at 10:30 as I’ve been doing. FAILED! I could keep it at 10.30pm, but not 10pm… I will fix this!
- Post at least once on this blog (sorry guys can’t do more right now). DONE.
- Follow the nofap protocol aggressively (for health reasons, not social phobia or anything like that). FAILED! No excuses for August!
- Close on the new rental property and close 2-4 deals in the company. DONE! Really happy about this.
- Be happy. FAILED! I was happy for 2-3 days, but the vast majority of the month I was hit by what I now know to be metal redistribution. It was tough and I experienced a LOT of fear. Things will get better, I know that. 🙂
Goals for August
- Stick to my perfect routine and continue on dreaming.
- Go for a walk (or even a run if I have the energy) every single day, in the morning.
- Start learning inverted pull ups and handstands. I would be extremely happy if I could do both until the end of the year…
- Go to bed at 10pm every day and NOT at 10:30 as I’ve been doing. This should allow me to wake up just before 6am, which would be pretty cool!
- Get a freaking rebounder (for €100 or less) and a true water filter (like Big berkey – which is like €250 more expenses coming!).
- Post at least once on this blog (sorry guys can’t do more right now).
- Follow the nofap protocol aggressively (for health reasons, not social phobia or anything like that).
- Structure the company for the rest of the year and write 5 guest posts (aggressive, I know).
- Be happy.
Enjoy life guys!