My current net worth is €269,073.99 (40.16% of my first goal – €670K).
After a very decent net worth increase, I have started to go downhill! This will last for a big while, as bills on RP#3 will come every second week and I will need to pay them as I go. I will also be able to pay some of these bills with the dividends I will get from my company, but until I am able to cash them out entirely, I will need to use my checking and investment accounts.
Here’s the breakdown of expenses on RP#3 that I expect until the end of the year:
- Renovation materials (2nd batch): about €500.
- Renovation materials (3rd batch): about €1500.
- Renovation materials (4th batch): about€500.
- Kitchens: about €2000.
- Appliances: about €900.
- Labor: about €13,500.
I also know where this money will come from:
- €3,000 from savings until February 2018 + €1,200 from my German account.
- With some budgeting, maybe I can use this money to pay for all the materials, appliances and kitchens.
- €4,000 in dividends from my company.
- €6,000 from my toxic credit (which I hope to recover until February 2018).
- €2,500 from a job bonus in January/February 2018.
- €1,000 from my salary from February.
- These together should be able to pay for the costs with the labor associated with this renovation.
Hopefully, there will be no hidden costs and this will be all of it.
If I do sell RP#4 until the end of the year, as I expect, this math will become way simpler because I will have another “spare” 10k. 🙂
This month, I finally made peace with my net worth and how quickly it is growing. Actually, I think that, should my projections for the next 2 years be right, I should actually be able to retire by the time I turn 31! I am on track to retire by 33, and given that I expect my income to increase over the next 2 years, I will beat the projections. During this time, I will definitely be enjoying life way more because I will exclusively work from home! Hopefully, this will help me with my health issues – and with my dizziness being the most important one!
As for holding on to cash, I plan to increase my liquidity right after I finish the renovation of RP#3. If RP#4 is sold until the end of the year, I will definitely keep that cash in interest bearing accounts with maximum flexibility.
As for my health, I am still struggling with permanent dizziness but this month was way better than the previous ones. As I am writing this posts, I feel nauseous and dizzy, but I feel that I am getting better and better, as I started a new therapy I really rely on. I hope to have exciting news for next month!
RP#1 is now my Primary Property (PP), as I said before, so it will show up as such in the next reports.
The rental income in September was €1,460, the highest ever. As I said before, this should be very close to €2,000 in December or January next year, once the renovation or RP#3 is finished. My plan actually changed a bit, of what it pertains to RP#3: I actually agreed with the company to only rent them out two units, for €290/mo. The third unit I will rent out to one of my tenant, who is happy to pay €400/mo.
My online income in October was kinda low, because I let it go on auto pilot. Honestly, I don’t think that I can make a lot of money on my blog if I don’t push it. This is because I don’t sell anything other than my book and I chose not to have ads on the blog. I will need to think more about my strategy and how to monetize the blog without looking spammy. If you want to have instant cash do NOT replicate my strategy; this one is for the long haul!
My Real Estate business
My Real Estate business is still growing steadily. I still expect to make about €25,000 net with my company until the end of the year. Next year, I will try to make about €100,000.
Goals for October
- Continue to calm the f* down even more, and enjoy life without thinking about Early Retirement and how to grow my net worth faster. Partially DONE. I was definitely more able to relax and enjoy life more, and I convinced myself that I am on the right track to retire early, so this is a big victory!
- Take 3 days off to finish my second book, relax a lot, watch movies and TV series. FAIL. I did indeed write another chapter of my book but I wasn’t able to finish it.
- Put the computer away on Sundays. Partially DONE. I am so hooked on to the online world it seems impossible to put it down every now and then. I really want to follow this rule so I will try to do this next month.
- Write 8 posts on the blog. DONE!
- Go to bed before 11pm every day. FAIL. I did go to bed earlier in the second half of the month, but not before 11pm every day. However, I know this is very important for adrenal fatigue, so I will religiously go to bed at 10.30pm every single day next month.
- Continue the nofap protocol (for health reasons, not social phobia or anything like that). FAIL.
- Make at least $200 online and write 5 (yes, FIVE) guest posts. DONE! I will talk about this in the online report, but I am very happy with this goal!
- Increase my page authority beyond 50. FAIL. It hasn’t moved yet, so I guess it wasn’t updated at all. Let’s see what happens next month. 🙂
Goals for November
- Continue to calm the f* down even more, and make it a commitment to enjoy life every single day. Use the power of attraction (beyond visualization) by starting the day with a simple question:
and by applying these:
which Jim Carrey really puts simply here:
- Finish my second book and upload it.
- Put the computer away on Sundays.
- Write 8 posts on the blog.
- Write at least 3 guest posts.
- Go to bed before 10.30pm every day – this is a serious 30-day challenge.
- Follow the nofap protocol aggressively (for health reasons, not social phobia or anything like that).
- Make at least $200 online.
- Increase my page authority beyond 50.
Enjoy life guys!