Work with me
My blog is primarily about early retirement and reports my own journey. As a result, most of the time, I end up talking about investments and real estate in particular. As I have the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I talk occasionally about CFS and health in general. I also provide tips on how to make money online and SEO. The overall goal of the blog is to inspire other people to attain the same results as I do. As of March 2017, most of my audience (about 40%) is based in the US and is between 24 and 34 years old.
I am present in most Social Media platforms, including:
If you want to write a guest post for my blog, please pitch me exactly what topic you want to write about. Here are some ground rules for guest post submissions:
- Unique. The guest post can’t have been submitted elsewhere.
- Well written. Natives have to write without grammatical errors.
- Addresses a topic that is of interest to my audience. Real estate, the stock market, alternative investments are good hints, but posts on SEO and blogging are also welcome.
- Your post should appear as “entirely green” on the Yoast SEO plugin, so some iterations may be needed. Yes, I will do SEO for your post, but you don’t have to do keyword research.
- Upon publication, you agree to share the guest post on your social media platforms and link to it, from your blog.
- Has an absolute minimum of 1000 words, but I actually prefer posts with 2000-3000 words.
You can send me the html code of the post to fromcentstoretirement [at] gmail [dot] com. Please keep in mind that the interest of my audience will be the first factor when assessing your proposal.
To this day, I used up a lot of sweat and tears to build From Cents To Retirement, so I expect that guest posters respect that and offer content which represents their best level of quality. You should expect to spend a few hours on a guest post for From Cents To Retirement. The main idea of guest posts on From Cents To Retirement is to share your talent and genuinely deliver value to the community.
I only promote services or products that I use myself. If you want to advertise a service or product on my blog, please note that I should test and be happy with your service or product. If you believe that your brand/service/product fits in with my philosophy, please contact me at fromcentstoretirement [at] gmail [dot] com. The services include advertising opportunities, sponsorships, giveaways for my readers, product reviews and freelance writing. Please keep in mind that the interest of my audience will be the first factor when assessing your proposal.