My current net worth is €439,344.01 (65.57% of my first goal – €670K).
It’s funny how things can move so fast, when it comes to mindset (especially when I grow my net worth by almost 30k!).
Last month I started off my monthly report with a solid “I must admit I can already smell great times coming”.
This month my mindset is more like “I am still going through a lot, not sure how this will shape up over the next months”.
I am afraid. I am afraid my health is not fixed or I spend decades chasing my own tail, and life goes by.
Actually, I am still trying to work hard, and it seems that time flies (even if I am not having fun). My go-to all-the-god-damn-time personality surely does not favor my healing. But at the end of the day, that is who I am.
As for my financial independence, I can still see it happening soon but I am not nearly as motivated as last month.
Despite all that, there were big and important changes this month, which will pretty much set me up for the future…
I got another offer on RP#4, and guess what, I decided to sell!
This back and forth is not something I particularly like. But, guess what… it is part of the game.
After an offer which was first taken off the table and then put back onto it, I decided not to sell the property.
This is a beautiful, magnificent property which I won’t find again (especially at the price I am selling it at). But the truth is that I am making important money which can pretty much set me for hitting early retirement sooner than later.
And this entire rationale only happens because I got a higher offer on the property and I decided to accept.
In this new offer, I will make some important k’s, something like I never made in my life (especially this quickly).
I will still undersell it, because after the reno works, I will easily be appraised at 300k, and I am selling it just under 250k. But this operation will net me something like 70k. Too much given that I didn’t even finish the renovation (the new owner will take over).
What to do with the money?
A global crash is eminent. Keeping that in mind…
Putting money into the stock market is a risk… unless I continue to pour it onto my dividend-aristocrat portfolio which I won’t ever sell. Over the (sufficiently) long run, this is not a problem.
This is part of my new strategy:
I will keep 10k in the stock market until the end of the year, and eventually start building from that. I will modify my strategy entirely. From high-yield stocks, I will now go with (mainly) dividend stocks that have been paying consistently but above all, have been increasing their dividends consistently. I am currently doing my research on both US aristocrat socks and European aristocrat stocks. Plus, I will acquire more and more long shots: weed stocks are one, but promising fintechs and what not are a strong possibility.
I expect to have about 30k in the stock market until the end of 2019, which a dividend yield of about 5%. This month, I will write a post on this.
Real Estate (new LLC in early 2019)
I am a buy and hold guy (thanks to my mentor). Yet, by selling RP#4, I realized that the largest amount of doe are to be made in flips. Until I hit my truly financial independence, I think that flips are more tailored to my goals (while I keep my buy and hold properties anyways).
Therefore, I will concentrate a big chunk of money in real estate that I can monetize while I hold onto it, but properties that I can flip. And I found the perfect way to do that…
So I will kickstart a new LLC in early 2019 from scratch with 50k and get the ball rolling on that strategy. Here are the most realistic projections:
- In 2019 put about 50k in, and add another 15k as a company reserve. This will be enough to buy one property and sell it and do this operation twice in the year. I should end up the year with about 125k in value; At a 7% rate, I could monetize that at about 750€/month.
- In 2020 I will do the very same thing: turn those 125k into about 250k with 2 flips. At a 7% rate, I could monetize that at about 1,500€/month.
- Anything else beyond that is not realist to foresee, but at that point I will be able to borrow tons of cash…
No human should go through what I am going through… even though I actually think that I look healthy as I said last month;
As my health declined a bit this month, my motivation went south with it.
Not sure you guys are interested in this, but I spend a lot of money every month on my health (primarily supplements)…
The Andy Cutler protocol is not that expensive. The thing is that I also do a variety of other supplements, and those are expensive. I am still dealing with extreme chemical sensitivity, which is expensive. I think I will actually remove some of the supplements just for the sake of money.
As I’ve been saying, I am a man on a mission…
RP#1 is still my Primary Property (PP). I may change that sooner than later, actually.
The rental income in October was €1,745. This will actually be net at the end of the year, because I have enough expenses to write off against this income.
I believe that I will rent out the last vacant property ASAP. That should rent at 270€, so I will finally surpass €2,000 in rental income. What a sweet number…
If I were to keep and rent out RP#4, I would hit €5,000 in rental income, which is really the first goal to set up a rental business for real. I will need to put that off for now…
Real Estate Company
The Real Estate business is going great!
We have been growing the products we have to offer and incorporating many great people in the company. I am so excited for what the future will bring us…
My online income in October was about €70.
Goals for October
- Stick to my perfect routine and continue on dreaming. FAIL. Mercury is a bitch. I can’t visualize and concentrate well;
- Learn deep breathing techniques (check out Wim Hof). DONE. Well, realistically, I should be doing this way more often, but at least I have started. I love the end result, I get out of the wired-status so fast, it is really incredible. The only catch is that the breading exercises also require a lot of energy, so not great for someone who struggles with fatigue…
- Go for a walk (more runs than walks, if I have the energy) every single day, in the morning. FAIL. October was not a great month health-wise, due to the protocols I am doing (as I’ve had a relapse) but it was the cold f* me up. Why is it so damn cold these days? Not in the mood to go for a walk. Plus, it just slows down my adrenaline like crazy…
- Continue to learn inverted pull ups and handstands. FAIL. Same reason as above and lack of strength and adrenaline. I am already missing the summertime…
- Go to bed before 10:30pm. FAIL, but not badly. I am still to change my mindset to go to bed at that time. I am too stuck to 10.30 – 11pm. My adrenals need that time and I know it. I just get too tired at the end of the day and therefore I lose too much time cooking, eating up and preparing the next day.
- Another 4/5 rounds of the Cutler’s protocol. SEMI DONE. I am now at 8 rounds (which is nothing) but had to stop the protocol for a while as it got too rough. I will restart it next month.
- Post at least once on this blog (sorry guys can’t do more right now). DONE.
- Help my company to close 4 contracts. SEMI DONE. I helped them with 2 contracts. I am happy that the ball is rolling fast there. 🙂
- Rent out my free unit. SEMI DONE. Didn’t rent it out, but got a few good prosps. I am sure I will rent it out next month.
- Close on 2 properties (I didn’t talk about this because I am not sure I will be able to close 😉 ). SEMI DONE. Not done yet, but there was some progress made…
- Be happy. DONE. I am even dating a sweet girl who respects my goals and health status. I am so very much liking this…
Goals for November
- Stick to my perfect routine and continue on dreaming.
- Continue to learn and apply deep breathing techniques.
- Go for a walk (more runs than walks, if I have the energy) every single day, in the morning.
- Continue to learn inverted pull ups and handstands.
- Go to bed before 10:30pm.
- Another 2 rounds of the Cutler’s protocol (will probably lower the dose).
- Post at least once on this blog (sorry guys can’t do more right now).
- Rent out my free unit.
- Close the sale of RP#4.
- Close on 2 properties (I didn’t talk about this because I am not sure I will be able to close 😉 ).
- Be happy.
Enjoy life guys!